Get More Information on the
Enhanced College Grad Program
Mazda Enhanced College Grad Program
Roger Beasley Mazda Auto Group - South, Central, Georgetown and Killeen - is pleased to announce the Mazda Enhanced College Grad Program. This is an excellent way to get into a new Mazda2 or Mazda3 as a soon-to-be or recent college graduate.
Here's how the program works:
Who is Eligible?
- Eligible students are within 6 months of graduation or who have graduated in the last 24 months as a Bachelor, Masters or Associate Degree from a U.S. accredited 2 or 4 year college, graduate school, nursing school or trade school.
- Applicant must provide proof of graduation - copy of diploma or current transcript for the student who will be graduating within the next 6 months. Must provide contact number for the school's registrar.
- Individual applications only
- No derogatory credit history, past or present
Applicant must have proof of employment and income or proof from future employer that shows a start date within 90 days of current date with salary shown along with a verbal verification from current or future employer.
What Products are Included in the Program?
- New, untitled, or Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Mazda vehicles. Also includes demo vehicles with less than 6,000 miles.
- Leases of up to 48 months on all new, untitled, Mazda vehicles ( Mazda2 not eligible).
- Amount financed cannot exceed $25,000.